• S upport the WBHE-UK Sales team to maximise revenues across our digital partners.
• Proactively manage digital partner store checks & communication of findings
• Work with the Digital Sales team to fix on-store issues efficiently
• Share ideas to help drive digital transactional sales
• Provide analysis and review across new releases & promotions in conjunction with the retail planning intern
• Collate & manage calendar of drafting opportunities from tv schedules, events & social media activity
• Assist with maintenance of Digital Sales team planning calendars across digital partner & digital marketing activities
• Produce customer presentations & meeting materials
• Activate promotional set-up with digital partners and WB Finance
• Coordinate materials and asset delivery with WBUK Creative Services team
• Maintain SVOD calendar for WB and track competitor activity
• Build campaign selections and promotional line lists for planning and revenue uplifts
• Working across teams to support www.warnerbros.co.uk planning and executions
• Willingness to learn how to use sales planning & tracking tools (salesforce , Tableau & storefront)
• Working knowledge and ability of E xcel, PowerPoint & word.
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• A self-starter able to work as part of a team or individually
• A results and process
orientated strong Team player
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81bp9-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.