Intern - Digital Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
• Assist with the implementation of Digital Campaigns & Assets
• Coordinate with social media agency to organize posts on all WB social pages.
• Monitor maintenance of owned media channels: website and social media pages so that they are constantly updated.
• Assist with the localization and creation of assets for media campaigns and social media posts, working closely with creative agencies.
• Coordinate the delivery of assets and information for international digital campaigns.
• Coordinate influencers screenings and other influencer activities.
• Market research: provide translations and other relevant information for weekly questionnaires.
• Assist with other administrative tasks such as creation of POs and/or creation of new vendors.
• Must be a current Masters student available to work full-time from June 2022
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Experience using social media platforms
• Experience with MS Office - specifically PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Problem solving skills.
• Proactive & ability to learn and adapt to new information fast
• Passionate about the entertainment industry
• Work experience in the industry
• Salary: € 600 per month
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be Monday 13th June 2022
• Cinema tickets
• 20 days annual leave
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9o68-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.