Intern - Creative & Design Graduate
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The Creative & Design Graduate Interns will support Warner Bros. Discovery's teams with delivering design solutions for different briefs across various WBD International brands. Daily activities may include the following:
• Assisting in creating graphic elements for shows, logos, design packages, as well as animations for trailers, promos and any other video formats including digital; picture editing.
• Create designs for the full end-to-end user experience, from brainstorming, whiteboarding and concepting to creating pixel-perfect high-fidelity designs.
• Work closely with designers, developers and tech to resolve technical and/or design issues and implement concepts into live products.
• Participate in design reviews and present concepts to the rest of the team and our stakeholders.
• Work with other designers and researchers to gather insights using user research to test our products.
By applying for this role, you will be considered for the following positions:
• Design Graduate Intern
• Product Design Graduate Intern
• You must be a recent university graduate, having graduated no earlier than July 2019.
• Passion for design.
• Good skills in relevant software (e.g. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Great sense of design and trends as well as a high degree of creativity and flexibility.
• Good communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage own workload.
• Salary: £26,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be 15th August 2022
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WBD Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 15th May 2022. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role. The deadline for this questionnaire will be Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qkjq-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.