- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionEvery great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The CNNIC Audiences & Data team sits at the heart of the CNNIC business ensuring that data-driven insights underpin our decision making, campaign performance as well as the commercial strategy of CNN International. The core purpose of the Audience Insights team is to ensure real and current audience understanding is embedded with all aspects of our service offering.
The team is seeking a 3 to 6 months intern (4-5 days a week) to work in close partnership with Audience Insights leads in Hong Kong and other team members in London as needed, to support in the delivery of ongoing reporting, audience insights and CNN's competitive performance for CNNIC business and teams. The role requires the candidate to pull data, generate reports within the templates required, and mine the data for audience and market insights as needed.
Interns will get the opportunity to build hands-on experience and expertise in using data from various sources including TV and online consumer research as well as digital web and app analytics tools for reporting and data analysis to drive business results. During this internship, you will gain professional work experience with a global world-class organization. You will also get to learn and build relationships with professionals and executives throughout the organization.
Some of your tasks may include:
• Deliver ongoing audience insights and digital reporting to Ad Sales, and the wider business
• Support the Audience Insights leads by turning insights from our various Data Platforms into actionable decisions
• Support in Campaign Measurement reporting to validate campaign effectiveness and justify renewals
• Collaborate with other members of the team to regularly monitor audience understanding and campaign effectiveness capabilities
• Digital analytics reporting: prepare monthly CNN Digital traffic performance reports and ad hoc traffic analysis using 1st and 3rd party data to support primarily the Ad Sales teams within the region.
• Audience Insight reporting: utilising syndicated survey data subscribed by the Audiences and Data team to prepare regular audience understanding reports which provide insights to support Ad Sales pitches and grow their client business.
• Campaign measurement: reach & Frequency analysis, Brand impact studies
• Studying towards a bachelor or master degree in Marketing, New Media, Economics, Business Analytics, Data Science and other related disciplines.
• Graduating by 2024
• Be able to commit 4 to 5 days (full-time preferred) for a period of 3 to 6 months
• Demonstrate quantitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers
• Familiar with data analysis techniques and the willingness to learn new tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially with Excel, PowerPoint such as using of Macros in Excel and programming to generate reports in PowerPoint
• Proactive, detailed oriented and the ability to be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative with excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of research concepts and survey
• Data analysis programming and coding languages skills such as VBA, R, Python, SPSS etc.
• Knowledge of data analysis software, web analytic tools and TV and online consumer research
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ykjy-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.