Intern - Acquisitions Graduate, Kids
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
• To provide administrative support to the Acquisitions team buying programming for Warner Bros. Discovery's portfolio of Kids services, across EMEA.
• Review content and respond to all third-party pitches.
• Develop and maintain the acquisitions databases and supply chain of information.
• Collate and share programme information and availability to support the ongoing supply of programming to our portfolio of channels.
• Maintain accurate and timely records of channel distribution.
• Act as point of contact for internal departments.
• Manage the delivery of all supporting assets following an acquisition, gathering and distributing to all relevant lines of business.
• Manage the administration of acquisition contracts into the finance system including raising Manual invoices, Dubbing access and Invoice and Content delivery tracking.
• The post holder will be required to provide administrative support to the team, i.e. diary management, office administration, assisting in presentation creation, minute taking, travel and meeting arrangements and other relevant tasks.
• Ad hoc additional projects as required by line manager.
• You must be a recent university graduate, having graduated no earlier than July 2019.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good mathematical / analytical skills.
• Demonstrable interest in the television channels industry and television programmes.
• Detail orientated.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Working knowledge of the media industry and content creation business.
• Confidence in liaising and communicating with a wide range of people.
• Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility.
The Internship :
• Salary: £26,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be 15th August 2022
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WBD Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 15th May 2022. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role. The deadline for this questionnaire will be Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r196my-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.