Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual Software Developer Intern for the WarnerMedia Technology Operations department.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within software engineering. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Software Developers, Production Engineers, Platforms Developers, Digital Operations Engineers and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Able to communicate effectively and collaborate with remote team members.
• Experience with Typescript.
• Experience with .NET and C#.
• Experience with SQL Server and writing complex queries.
• Experience with DevOps and Cloud Computing Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y3m6-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.