Applications due by June 14
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Intern for the WWTVM Prg. Non -Scripted Mktg department.
• Assist team with all aspects of publicity, marketing and awards campaigns
• Build and maintain targeted media lists and track coverage for major stories.
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Help generate social media ideas
• Assist with research
• Help coordinate assets and award submissions as needed
• Create and maintain databases and other resources
• Perform administrative duties as assigned
• Studied or is currently studying communications, public relations or a related field
• Extreme attention to detail with strong verbal and written communications skills
• Eager and quick to learn with a positive, proactive, team-player attitude
• Great time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Exercise good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Act professional in all scenarios with high levels of integrity and discretion
• Experience in publicity, talent relations or event planning is a plus
Warner Bros. Unscripted Television is the leading producer of unscripted television in America with over 50 series totaling some 2,500 hours of programming annually across broadcast, cable, streaming, digital, and first-run syndication, as well as high-end documentaries. Led by Mike Darnell, President, the division produces major franchises that include the long-running, powerhouse franchise of ''The Bachelor,'' ''The Bachelorette,'' and ''Bachelor in Paradise''; multiple Emmy-winning ''The Ellen DeGeneres Show'' and the primetime hit ''Ellen's Game of Games''; the multi-Emmy-winning blockbuster ''The Voice''; the Fox hit ''The Masked Dancer''; the Emmy-winning ''Who Do You Think You Are?'' returning to NBC; ''The Real Housewives of New York''; ''The Bradshaw Bunch''; ''Extra''; and ''The Real''; plus, the Greg Berlanti produced signature documentaries ''Helter Skelter'' for EPIX and ''Equal'' for HBO Max, among others. The unscripted unit also recently announced ''The Wheel'', BBC's number 1 game show launch in over a decade, coming to NBC; the upcoming hybrid alternative-scripted series ''True Story'' with Ed Helms and Randall Park; ''Ellen's Next Great Designer'' for HBO Max; the Ava DuVernay produced ''Home Sweet Home'' coming to NBC; and the highly anticipated ''Friends'' reunion coming to HBO Max.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zjxn-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.