Fall Virtual Intern - International Finance
Remote / Virtual
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Fall Intern – Global Theatrical Distribution for the EFS – Global Infrastructure & Theatrical Distribution department.
• Support the general ledger close process each month for Domestic and International
• Participate in Business Unit financial review.
• Meetings - assist with ad-hoc projects including deep-dive analysis, or project efficiency tasks
• Interact with the Service Delivery Center in monthly close cycle
• Participate in financial systems evaluating and testing normal enhancements and upgrades
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkqe1-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.