Fall Virtual Intern - Global Real Estate Finance
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
WarnerMedia seeks an Intern for the Staffing & Admin department.
The Intern will assist the Global Real Estate Finance Team with the following activities in the fall: Consolidated GRE Reporting for Executive Reporting. Run reports in Hyperion. Assist with the ERP system copies for consolidated reporting. Capital Spending Metrics Analysis. Audit of Unifier (GRE Project Management Tool) for project close out. Audit of PCard usage across GRE. Consolidation of Global Production leases. Assist with KLT monthly lease review. Capital Entry into Clarity. Take ownership of 2 buildings and complete monthly forecasting and reporting
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3mwj-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.