Fall Virtual Intern - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
The WM Domestic Content Sales group is seeking an intern for our Financial Planning & Analysis team. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to an undergraduate student interested in Financial Planning & Analysis and/or MIS as well as the Entertainment Industry.
• Evaluating by-title theatrical and television long-term financial estimates
• Analyzing business trends and impacts to the business using data driven analytics/modeling
• Preparing management presentations and reporting
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkqw1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.