Fall Virtual Intern - Finance & Accounting
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application closes June 14th.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within finance and accounting. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on accounting, ad sales finance, distribution finance, financial operations, financial planning and analysis, treasury, and more.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Pursuit of a college degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related business majors.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are Sept 20th- Dec 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8z0z-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.