Fall Virtual Intern - Executive Search
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Search Intern for the Worldwide Recruitment department. The Executive Search Intern will work closely with the Recruiters to provide internet and desk research, Social Media, resume database and employee referrals. They will partner with the Executive Search Recruitment team on search activity, key projects, and continually increase presence of both diverse and internal candidates for all searches. They will help source and build talent pipelines with the Executive
• Assist Recruiters in the sourcing and screening of candidates for open searches. Utilize candidate sourcing tools and maintain accurate candidate notes in our applicant tracking system.
• Assist in scheduling interviews and position updates for meetings.
• Partner with Recruiters on closing out positions and getting the employee onboarded to ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Experience managing and tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system. Willing to support high volume recruitment activity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. General knowledge interviewing principles is a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are Sept 20th- Dec 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vz25-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.