Fall Virtual Intern - Equity & Inclusion
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application closes June 14th.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within WarnerMedia's Equity & Inclusion teams. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Help produce programming and events
• Help create assets needed for external activations
• Assist in general research and administration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proofreading and copy editing skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Event and meeting planning skills
• Flexibility with changes in task and priorities along with using sound judgment
• Wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and digital media
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and team player with a positive and professional approach to management
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are Sept 20th- Dec 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ye2q-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.