Fall Virtual Intern - Non-Scripted TV Marketing Department
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks an Editorial and Events Intern for the Internal Communications department.
• Writing and copy editing internal communications – HR announcements, employee and executive editorial feature stories, plus other storytelling opportunities for various WarnerMedia brands.
• Assist with research for stories.
• Assist in developing social media content and updating our various social handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
• Assist with video production.
• Assist with compiling analytics.
• Assist with event planning and logistics.
• Work collaboratively with writers, graphic designers, photographers, and video producers.
• Ideal candidate is an undergraduate student (junior or senior) or graduate student who is currently pursuing or has recently completed a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, English, or a related field.
• Previous internship experience is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copy editing skills. Experience writing for different formats (news, blogs, social media, video, etc.) with different styles (formal, conversational, comedy, etc.).
• Working knowledge of AP Style.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word. PowerPoint, Excel).
• Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects), Adobe Analytics, Drupal experience is a plus.
• Video production experience is a plus.
• Writing samples of your published content are a big plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3bqq-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.