Fall Virtual Intern - Distribution
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionVirtual Distribution Internships – Fall 2021
We have multiple Sales & Distribution internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Business Initiatives, Sales, Domestic Distribution, Global Distribution, Partner Marketing, Planning & Forecasting and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Pursuit of a college degree in a business or communications-related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Experience with Google Suite, particularly Slides and Sheets, is also helpful.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professional
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1z5m-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.