WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
We are looking for a Data Product Manager Intern to serve as a part of the analytics team for CNN Digital. This intern will partner closely with Data Analytics and Data Platform leaders to help CNN develop a more robust data environment. You'll be instrumental in shaping the data delivery roadmap and delivering foundational datamart.
• Help define key metrics to track success or prioritize datamart features
• Translate requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable items
• Help improve data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates
• Track usage of data features to identify opportunities for improvement
• Collaborate with stakeholders and analyst peers in scoping, prioritizing, and resourcing of analytical solutions
• Partner with the data platform and engineering team to continually iterate on the technical requirements, frameworks, tools, and processes supporting analytics in a way that benefits the company, the team, and the product
• Obtaining a Bachelor's or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
• Proficiency in SQL, Git, and Python/R
• Technical experience working with cloud computing-based data warehouse such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in content analytics for a DTC media company or streaming service is a strong plus
• Experience developing data products is a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0yjx-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.