Fall Virtual Intern - Creative, After Effects & AV
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPLEASE NOTE: The application deadline is JUNE 14, 2021.
Warner Media Home Entertainment is seeking an intern for our Creative team. This team is responsible for creative advertising and marketing materials for all Home Entertainment releases, including Trailers, TV spots, digital advertising, print materials and packaging, and in-store displays. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical experience to a student skilled in using After Effects Graphics and Photoshop to create motion and static graphics for trailers, TV spots and other AV/motion based advertising to meet real world creative deadlines in a fast-paced business. This position will also work closely with the internal AV editor and Project Director to breakdown films and collaborate on editorial projects
• Use Adobe After Effects to create motion graphic titles, lower thirds and end cards for AV projects including trailers and TV spots.
• Use Adobe Photoshop to create static body cards, titles, and end cards for AV projects.
• Use skills and understanding of AV editorial to breakdown key scenes for Trailers, TV spots, clips and other AV projects using Adobe Premiere
• Deliver assets in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be highly skilled in using Mac computer with Adobe After Effects motion graphics and able to turn around graphics projects quickly based on deadlines
• Must be able to work in Photoshop and have an understanding of various AV formats and aspect ratios in order to properly create graphics
• Must have excellent communications skills both oral and written.
• Must be open to taking creative direction and making changes in a timely fashion
• Skill in writing headlines and copy lines a plus
• Hardware – Mac. Software Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere. Communications software includes Microsoft office – Word, Outlook and Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1640-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.