Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
All of our artists and crew that work on projects for WarnerMedia Studios must fill out their time in a daily work order. There are hundreds of craftspeople that work with us every day on dozens of projects. This position will help us reconcile those work orders in our Scheduling system in order to provide accurate reporting to our network partners and leadership.
• Reconciling artists' time and making sure work orders for each session have complete and accurate project information (90%)
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the MediaPulse Scheduling Tool (5%)
• Develop relationships with Creative Services Operations in order to gain a better understanding of the projects that our artists work on (5%)
• Basic understanding of the Post-Production process
• Experience with Excel
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r795wq-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.