Summer Intern - Brand Activation and Event
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Friday, M arch 15 th*
* Pro Tip: S ubmit your application as soon as possible – applications could close earlier due to applicant volume!*
Your New Role
This internship will be located in the NYC area. The selected intern will be expected to join us in the office on a regular cadence based on the intern manager's in office schedule.
This Internship will partner with four Executive Search Recruiters to learn and Understand our search process. They will learn how to conduct internet and desk research, and get direct exposure to the Executive Hiring Process.
Your Role Accountabilities
The Executive Search Intern will work closely with the Recruiters to provide internet and desk research, Social Media, resume database and employee referrals. They will partner with the Executive Search Recruitment team on search activity, key projects, and continually increase presence of both diverse and internal candidates for all searches. They will help source and build talent pipelines with the Executive Search Recruiters.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience managing and tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system.
• Willing to support high volume recruitment activity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• General knowledge interviewing principles is a plus.
• Must be actively enrolled in a n accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrollment required )
• Must be a rising Junior or Senior Undergrad Student (18 years or older)
• Must be in academic good standing ( 3.0
or above GPA)
• Warner Bros. Discovery will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Warner Bros. Discovery now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
What to know before applying:
The duration of the summer program regardless of which start/end option is 11 weeks.
Program date options:
Option 1: June 3rd – August 16th
Option 2: June 10th – August 23rd
• Interns will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week in a hybrid capacity.
• Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive hourly wage. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
• Interviewing will take place from March through mid-April. A WBD team member will contact you if your experiences and interests match an open internship position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.
About Our Internship Program
WBD's Internship Program is designed to nurture students professionally and personally. We attract the country's boldest and brightest students for paid, for-credit, real-world internship experiences in the entertainment, tech, sports, news and media industries. We offer career-defining opportunities to learn valuable skills that will help you prepare for a successful future.
Ready to learn more? Here's what we offer:
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Mentorship from some of the industry's kindest and most passionate entertainment veterans
• Engaging events including professional development seminars, panels with recruiters and former interns, intern-exclusive events, and so much more
• Access to top-level executives and employees through our Speaker Series and Roundtables
• Incredible networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals and a robust intern alumni network
• A creative, collaborative, and inclusive company culture
What you can expect to take away from the semester:
• Opportunities to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn't know you had
• The insider scoop on the entertainment industry and what happens behind the scenes
• Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
• Real-life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The rate listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Rate: $19 per hour USD for undergrad interns, $25 per hour USD for graduate level interns.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8neqq-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.