Intern - Sales
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Sales Intern helps the sales team to input all the bookings received to the system and gives support on the delivering of KDM to all cinemas around the country. Also, the Sales Intern share the information regarding the number of locations, screens, formats, numbers of Advanced Tickets Sales – when applicable – to the Sales team, on the weekly basis. Those information are also share with the others departments of the Theatrical Division. The Sales Intern needs to communicate with all exhibitors to support them with KDM issues and also collect with them the information that is necessary for the Booking team.
The Daily – Major Activities
• Create Bookings
• Generating and supporting KDM requests
• Meetings with Sales team
• Create Reports to the Sales Team
• Meetings with Financial team
• Student between 1st and 2nd year of Accounting Sciences like: Economics or Administration
• Ability to work with operational and routine tasks.
The Nice to Haves
• Basic English
• Ambition to delivery more than asked.
• Ability to look at the tasks with an analytical point of view.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qmq8-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.