Your New Role...
The Warner Bros Discovery Learning and Development Team is a global team within the People and Culture group, which helps the organisation drive a highly engaged and high-performing culture through supporting all employees with their learning and development. Our strategy involves building a growth mindset across the organisation, and inspiring and enabling world class leaders and managers who, in turn, lead highly engaged and high-performing teams.
The Learning and Development team for WBD made up of smaller teams with different focus areas. This role will sit in the Operations team and support on projects across all the teams that sit in the wider Learning and Development team.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Project work: supporting various projects in areas that span the scope of the wider L&D team, such as global leadership development, people management development, tech learning, open-enrolment programs, etc.
• Session producing: Providing set up and technical help within virtual live sessions
• Design & Communication: Support on the design and communications of learning content- learning resources, speaker sessions, bite-sized videos
• Evaluations: Collect, analyse and present evaluation data
• Research: Evaluate and research current trends and innovations within the learning and development space
• Administrative Support: Support with coordination, administration and reporting when launching programs, training content, surveys, initiatives, etc. Supporting monitoring for/responding to Learning inbox inquiries, Learning platform user monitoring/maintenance, administering assessments for learning courses and teams.
Qualifications & Experience ...
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 202 6 .
• Strong interest in human resources and people development.
• Strong attention to detail and organisation.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise in a professional and timely manner.
• Consistency with processes and daily tasks.
• Self-starter and proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to read, analyse and interpret general information and data.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel. Treat all with dignity and respect. Open and receptive to their needs.
• Troubleshooting & Efficiency skills – look for better ways of doing things and removing roadblocks.
• Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions.
• Computer skills; ideally strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines.
• Confidence in public speaking/presentation skills.
The Internship …
• Salary: £2 3 ,000 p/a
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: 1 st July 2024
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will be part of our Early Talent network of over 100 interns & apprentices, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
• Stage 1: Submit your CV b y Sunday 26th November (you will not be able to apply after this date) .
• Stage 2: For eligible candidates, you will be invited to complete a w ritten questionnaire in HireVue . The deadline for this is Sunday 3rd December.
• Stage 3: Pre-recorded video interview via HireVue will be sent out , to be completed in January.
• Stage 4: Assessment Centres & Interviews will take place February - March.
Due to the volume of applications we receiv e we are unable to provide individual feedback , but if you are unsuccessful we will aim to let you know within 6 weeks of the closing date.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy73m-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.