Your New Role …
The Insights & Analytics Placement Interns will support Warner Bro s. Discovery's teams to provide reporting and analysis, which help inform strategic and creative business decisions.
Your Role Accountabilities …
• Monitoring competitor and market trends.
• Analyse infringement and enforcement data and produce reports.
• Monitoring & reporting on various aspects of the international piracy landscape together with various research projects.
• Supporting in the interpreting and manipulating of large volumes of data to provide actionable insights to the business in a user-friendly way.
• Assist in the production and distribution of performance reports for WBD's UK digital products, providing commentary that contextualizes and gives insight into performance trends .
• Analyse various research insights to reveal more about our viewers and their content choices and behaviour .
• Analyse channel and programme broadcast performance, with a particular focus on WBD's Kids portfolio and key competitors.
• Produce, maintain, and distribute reports for Film and TV digital sales across multiple on a weekly basis.
• Track release dates and give assistance with planning on key element dates.
• Deal with ad-hoc requests and analysis from the UK and US offices and prepare analysis and reports.
Qualifications & Experience …
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2026.
• Willingness to learn new tools, data analysis techniques.
• Quantitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers, loves data.
• Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
The Internship …
• Salary: £23,000 p/a
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: 1 st July 2024
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will be part of our Early Talent network of over 100 interns & apprentices, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
• Stage 1: Submit your CV b y Sunday 26th November (you will not be able to apply after this date) .
• Stage 2: For eligible candidates, you will be invited to complete a w ritten questionnaire in HireVue . The deadline for this is Sunday 3rd December.
• Stage 3: Pre-recorded video interview via HireVue will be sent out , to be completed in January.
• Stage 4: Assessment Centres & Interviews will take place February - March.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback, but if you are unsuccessful we will aim to let you know within 6 weeks of the closing date.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2b30-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.