Intern - Film Marketing
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
We are looking for a passionate intern to join the Theatrical marketing team based in Singapore. The team provides digital and marketing support to the Warner Bros Theatrical Marketing APAC department on various theatrical film releases in regional territories. You should be able to commit full-time for a period of 6 months from January to June 2023.
Some of your tasks may include:
• Digital trailer debut management – Monitor delivery of the implementation document, Brand Lift Studies (BLS) translations, creatives and launch
• Digital affinity and regional campaign management – Manage media plan tracker and monitor creative delivery, approvals and reports
• Supplying of assets – Locating of marketing materials and asset files and sharing them with territory teams and other stakeholders
• Research support – Manage research requests (including local competitors and survey translations), and distribute research reports (including social listening and brand health results) to relevant stakeholders
• Records management – Archive of all relevant marketing documents including briefs, proposals and reports of the Theatrical Marketing APAC team
• Monitoring of ongoing partnerships and promotions for updates, conflicts, and reports
• General collation and coordination of marketing requests (merchandise and costume orders, creative content days, etc.)
• Supporting ad-hoc projects as required
• Studying towards a bachelor or master degree in a business, digital marketing or advertising specialization
• Be graduating by summer 2024
• Be highly passionate about digital and theatrical marketing
• Be able to communicate effectively
• Be proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Be a confident and effective communicator and connect with internal and external stakeholders
• Be organized, detail oriented and an independent team player who is able to prioritize tasks and deadlines
• Be able to commit full-time for 6 months (Jan to Jun 2023)
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8m3kx-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.