Intern - Commercial Distribution Marketing
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
The Commercial Distribution and Content Sales Marketing team is seeking a 1 year full-time (preferred) / part-time (3 to 4 days) intern who will support the team in managing our global clients across different sectors such as Content Sales and Licensing, Hotel, Inflight and Cruise.
The intern will get the opportunity to develop business acumen and gain hands-on experience in marketing analysis and preparing reports and decks for clients to drive business results. During this internship, you will gain professional work experience with a global world-class organization. You will also get to learn and build relationships with professionals and executives throughout the organization.
Some of your tasks may include:
• Supply content for clients and track posts for impression reach
• Collate social posts of clients such as Asia Pacific telecom and cable operators and their social media content
• Provide competitor analysis reports by monitoring international news networks and media publishers' brands consumer campaigns
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and take part in strategy planning and analysis
• Generate daily electronic TV program guide and distribute payTV operators
• Perform key administrative functions to enable smooth day-to-day operation of the department such as managing premiums inventory and shipping premiums to clients as well as maintaining image library and materials
• A student studying a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Communication, Corporate Communication/Public Relations or any other disciplines
• You are graduating by 2024 or 2025
• Be able to commit 3-5 days (full-time preferred) for 12 months
• Familiar with digital content strategy marketing and able to identify key trends for different age audiences and demographics
• Demonstrate excellent research and writing skills
• Possess an excellent command of written and verbal English
• Proactive, detail oriented and the ability to be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
• An adaptable team player with good communication skills and able to work independently
• Well versed with social media trends and passionate about social media
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially with Excel, PowerPoint and Word such as working with Excel spreadsheets and preparing reports in PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite
Please note that all applicants must be eligible to work in HK without sponsorship. All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship.
Skills & Requirements
Graduation Year : 2024 - 2025
Fields of Study : Business/Marketing
Education Level (pursuing / obtained) : Bachelor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw244p-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.