The Talent Development Intern will have the opportunity to be immersed in the planning, partnership, and execution of initiatives relating to our next generation talent programs. These programs focus on the unique ways we engage with, develop, and inspire talent. The intern will support the vision of next generation programming and school outreach efforts through the coordination and execution of key initiatives and events.
• Support of social media efforts and documentation of the Internship experience.
• Assist with key student and early career outreach initiatives.
• Support and execute Intern teambuilding and end of program events and activities.
• Help with data, reporting and watermarking efforts.
• Scheduling, calendaring and logistic coordination.
• Attend and participate in weekly team meetings and partner with stakeholders across the studio.
• Proficient in Google Docs, Google Drive, Word, Excel, and Keynote
• Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects
• Communicates ideas effectively
• Strong interest in developing next generation talent
Undergraduate student majoring in Human Resource, Business or related
• At least 18 years of age
• Unrestricted work authorization
• Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2019's Frozen 2, the biggest animated film of all time, to our 60th animated feature, Encanto, releasing November 2021. Among the studio's timeless creations are Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and Zootopia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx92e-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.