Summer 2021 Intern - Finance / Accounting
New York, NY
In the ViacomCBS Internship Program, interns will be working in a vibrant and inclusive environment alongside employees from different backgrounds. Through Campus to Career's in-depth offerings, interns gain exposure across our business while making significant connections for their future and accessing exciting career opportunities. In addition to hands-on experience our programs include networking, mentorship, resume workshops, speaker sessions, career development, visibility to top industry executives, and much more.
Please note: This application is
only for those pursuing a Master's in Business Administration (MBA). If you are pursuing any other Master's programs, please apply to our other internship applications.
ViacomCBS MBA internship opportunities include, but are not limited to: Strategy & Business Development, Digital Business Operations, and Ad Sales Product Management.
Depending on placement, ideal MBA candidates will:
• Have strong finance/banking/consulting experience or strong functional expertise
• Have a real passion for and previous experience in media
• Create and develop strategic plans
• Possess strong presentation skills
• Prepare competitive analyses
• Have proven expertise in financial analysis (developing financial models, analyzing financial statements, etc.)
• Explore new media platforms
• Be well versed in media planning/math
• Support deal negotiations
• Identify, analyze and develop new business opportunities
• Assimilate a large amount of data (both quantitative and qualitative) and gain meaningful insights
Please complete the internship application by clicking ''Apply Here'' and a Campus to Career recruiter will contact you directly should we have an appropriate internshipbased on your areas of interest and skills.
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.