Intern - Global Finance
Universal Music Group
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
I n this position you will be involved in the analysis of the company's global financial reporting, monitoring and coordinating of the financial reporting process and monitoring & maintaining finance system rules and perimeters.
The team you'll be working in also closely supports the UMG CFO and UMG Board, and provides assistance to the Heads of Finance in the operating companies.
Skills & Experience
• As part of the Global Financial Reporting team, this role will be involved in the completion of the monthly / forecast / plan consolidation processes and procedures including a number of reconciliations and analyses
• Help run and build reports in our Financial Reporting system, to support adhoc analysis
• Support the Global FR team with the creating of adhoc reports and reviews
• Coordinate territory finance submission process
• Help in the development and maintenance of Reporting KPIs
• Provide additional off-cycle support to Director, Global Finance Reporting and Global FR Analysts
• Support the Global Finance team with the creating of Reporting presentations and other adhoc reports and reviews
• Interest in music with an enthusiasm to work within the industry
• Desire to become a finance professional
• Team player, good at building professional relationships and adapting a personal approach to deal with different personalities and varying levels of knowledge and skills across the organisation
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written form
• Strong computer literacy and excellent excel (or equivalent) skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Flexible with ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Ability to manage own workload in a pressurised environment and work to tight deadlines
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqk42-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.