Warnermedia seeks an Intern, COI Technical Integration for the Sales Operations department.
The Content Origination & Ingest team manages and executes all Master Control ingest, playout and delivery tasks of programming content for the linear Entertainment networks within WarnerMedia.
In accomplishing these tasks, we utilize state of the art IP based systems for media management and playout. This internship would focus on the Technical Integration activities related to these media management and playout systems.
This would include helping to manage the various scheduling and tracking activities related to Quality Assurance for new software versions. We must also ensure that upgrades in one system continue to allow that system to integrate and function seamlessly with the larger system which is another aspect of our testing that must be documented. Crucial to the successful integration of new technology are the documentation of changes, processes, and associated training.
This internship would also assist in the management and organization of these documents either in the form of written procedures and/or training videos. As a part of this internship, teamwork, communication, and organizational skills within a high-profile environment will be important.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Help coordinate Quality Assurance processes related to new software version testing and debugging utilizing SharePoint, Excel and/or Smartsheet spreadsheets to ensure a successful roll out of updates into the Production environment.
• Assist in coordination of schedules for operators working in the test/lab environment utilizing Excel or Smartsheet spreadsheets.
• Assist in the documentation and follow up around bug tracking during the debug process utilizing Word and SharePoint.
• Manage bug tracking databases either in shared documents or applications such as Test Rail.
Knowledge Base and Training Tools Management
• Standard Operating Procedure organization, storage, and formatting for ease of access by staff being trained or as reference documents for those working in the Production environment.
• Utilize SharePoint and potentially redesign where needed.
• Training video execution related to scripts, editing, and storage to facilitate offline training for those unable to attend live training sessions.
• Knowledge of Windows and other business-related software
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration
• of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are September 20th – December 10th; must be available for full
• program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration
• of the internship program.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vq7x-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.