Fall Virtual Intern - Finance & Accounting
Remote / Virtual
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
WarnerMedia seeks a Finance Intern for the GTO Finance department.
• The intern will gain exposure to financial analysis, including actuals, forecasting, budgeting and long range planning.
• Through interning with our finance team interns will obtain an understanding of business drivers, data modeling, and industry trends.
• The intern will support the Corporate functions that support each of our businesses - those include the areas of HR, PR, Legal, Security, and Diversity & Inclusion.
• Ideal qualities for prospective interns include: enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate program, a minimum GPA of 3.0, prior internships a plus, demonstrated leadership abilities, a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Candidates must have completed the first intermediate accounting class or equivalent finance class.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5mbm-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.