Fall Virtual Intern - Finance & Accounting
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
WarnerMedia seeks an Intern for the Ops & Admin Finance department.
The F&A intern will gain knowledge of the KYAC & TNETS Networks with the opportunity to interact with several facets of WarnerMedia's organization. Develop skills in budgeting, forecasting, data analysis (and the tools we use) and will receive coaching and mentoring for career development.
• Will be assigned specific department(s) and will be responsible for monthly forecasting (updating respective work papers), Attending operational meetings, Assisting with the preparation of client reporting, Various ad-hoc projects
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo4w2-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.