WarnerMedia seeks a Digital Platforms Intern for the Brand Experience department.
The Digital Platforms team manages several of WarnerMedia's websites as well as other digital platforms. We work with design, editorial and photography teams to ensure content and look of our sites are up-to-date and on-brand. We are the team who thinks both creatively and technically.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Assist the Digital Platforms Specialists, Manager and Product Manager with updating content on WarnerMedia's internal and external websites.
• Assist team with scheduling of messaging on internal facing digital boards.
• Assist with drafting, testing and QC of corporate email communications through email client.
• Administrative support as necessary.
• Experience with content management systems and similar web applications
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Open-minded with the desire to learn new skills
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Familiarity with WarnerMedia and its content
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy759q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.