Fall Virtual Intern - CTO Office Business
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual CTO Office Intern, Fall 2021 for the Office of the CTO G&A department.
Assist in the development and/or execution of business strategies that provide support for the execution of WarnerMedia's global technology portfolio. Facilitate the evolution of current technology business operational processes to gain efficiencies and produce meaningful metrics.
Meet and partner with stakeholders to discuss, gather requirements and to provide status. Document business cases and plans. Monitor and report on objectives. Provide forecasts, supporting data and / or metrics.
• This role should be filled by someone working on a degree in Business, Finance or related field of study. Additional course work and or experience with information technology would be preferred.
• This role also requires proficiency in the advanced use of Excel. Experience with other business analysis tools would be beneficial.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are Sept 20th- Dec 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8oep-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.