Fall Virtual Intern - Creative Services Graphic Design
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WarnerMedia seeks a Graphic Design Intern for the Brand Experience department.
The Graphic Design intern will assist the Creative Services department within the Brand Experience team. The Intern will be responsible for creating production graphics, which will consist of further developing creative campaigns, and resizing graphics for different formats.
• Creating digital comms graphics
• Clipping IP imagery
• Assisting with creative campaign development
• Passion for art design
• Knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint and Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator
• Strong communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k4p1-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.