Fall Virtual Intern - Business Improvement Associate Consultant
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application closes June 14th.
WarnerMedia seeks a Business Improvement Associate Consultant – Intern for the Business Improvement Group department.
Business Improvement (BI) is WarnerMedia's internal consulting organization that works with all of WarnerMedia's businesses to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business. This position will support Business Improvement projects leads on initiatives that include process design, data analysis, and organizational design.
• Participate in design sessions with key stakeholders
• Document current and proposed future state Operating Models
• Document current and proposed future state process flows and interaction models
• Analyze impact of potential changes (cost, organizational metrics)
• Prepare meeting materials and executive presentations
• Participate in all meetings with project team and executive sponsor
• Document results of meetings
• Progressive work experience or advanced training in process improvement, business analysis, or performance management
• Project Management: Proficient at basic project management methodologies and some experience with project administrations.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access), business grammar and oral presentations.
• Analytical skills: Hyperion, PowerBI a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are Sept 20th- Dec 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93kmz-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.