Fall Virtual Intern - Brand Experience Photography
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
PLEASE NOTE: The Application Deadline is JUNE 14, 2021.
WarnerMedia seeks a Fall 2021 Intern for the Brand Experience department.
• Learn all aspects of photo shoot production from request of a new project to logistics planning, art direction and delivery of images
• Assist with administrative work including the creation of basic project details, updating calendars and our resource guide, photographer contracts, model releases, insurance and invoicing
• Edit photo shoots, submit images for retouching and deliver final images to clients
• Read scripts, assist photo producers and editors in selection of critical scenes for photo coverage
• Create still images from video as needed on shows across WarnerMedia's portfolio of networks
• Assist in research and licensing of photographs used in various projects across the WarnerMedia portfolio of networks, brands and corporative initiatives
• Gain understanding of how photography supports the efforts of PR and marketing campaigns within the entertainment industry
• Utilize project management and communication software such as Workfront, Slack, DF Studio and our online photo library Brand Center to complete tasks
• Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in college
• A visual take on projects is vital as is a love for photography, cinema, television, music and pop culture
• Have proficient computer skills in basic Mac and PC software
• Possess great communication and organization skills
• Be comfortable working in a team and alone
• Photography background and proficiency in digital photo software a plus but not necessary
• Candidate should be highly organized, and detail oriented with a sharp eye for detail
The Fall 2021 program dates are September 20th – December 10th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw85bn-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.