Fall Virtual Intern - Brand Activation
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionApplications due by June 14
WarnerMedia is seeking a Fall Intern for the Brand Activation department.
• Support the Brand Marketing team with ongoing programs, events and activations, including but not limited to:
• ABFF - assist with creative tracking and approvals for this October event
• Global Calendar - learn how to update, create leadership weekly documents
• CES and Sundance planning - fully participate in activation plans for early January activations
• Campus branding - find opportunities to use WM marks at WM and AT&T campus locations, execute from creative to production and installation
• Email Signatures - update assets as needed
• Attend meetings and review notes with Brand Marketing team on a weekly basis for discussion and learning opportunities
• Ongoing industry competitive research
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk79p-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.