Fall Virtual Intern - Advertising Platforms
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Advertising Platforms Intern – Fall 2021 for the Ad Delivery Platforms department. The Advertising Platforms Intern will work with and collaborate with cross functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy code to meet business requirements in a sustainable best practice method. You'll be a full stack developer helping to design and build new applications and feature sets to support the integration of advertising into our digital content. In addition, you'll also work with the rest of the team in supporting our existing ad related applications built with Angular, Node, Express, and Mongodb. And finally, you'll need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, and working with teammates to produce great software.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
Every day you'll have the opportunity to
• Be passionate about software development utilizing advertising technology to monetize our content
• Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
• Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a group setting
• Detail oriented
• Angular, REACT, MongoDB, Redux, AWS, and SQL experience
• Experience working on a team using an agile methodology (SCRUM, FDD, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience across the software development life cycle, from analysis to support
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y4j7-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.