Fall Virtual Intern - Ad Sales Finance
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
WarnerMedia seeks an Intern for the Ad Sales Finance department.
Interns with Ad Sales Finance will have a front row seat to the changing media landscape. WarnerMedia's premiere Ad Sales team have the unique challenge of meeting the new demands of the marketplace, utilizing new products and strategies. Ad Sales Finance partners with the key players of the Ad Sales process, including Sales, Pricing/Planning/Operations, Research, Corporate, Finance and Accounting. Interns will have the opportunity to learn from the subject matter experts directly and build relationships with peers and partners.
• Marketplace research – review earning releases and analyst reports to help create a placemat of informative information and benchmarks.
• Analysis/Presentation – assist team in building out analysis and presentation materials utilized for monthly process, attend meetings to help gather drivers and strategy.
• Sales meeting – attend weekly meetings and gather relevant inform team of marketplace trends and strategy.
• Research notes – work with Research partners to gather data relevant to Forecast and Close analysis.
• Budget – assist team in building out analysis and presentation materials for annual budget process, attend meetings to learn about drivers and strategy.
• Culture – participate and/or lead cultural initiatives, bring that energy!
• Enthusiastic team player who participates actively in team activities and discussions.
• Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal team members and other groups.
• Desire for ownership and takes pride in own work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas both verbal and written.
• Ability to execute with a sense of urgency and initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and be responsive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Understands the need to properly allocate time and resources effectively and is able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Flexible with the ability and willingness to adapt to change.
• Detail oriented with acute attention to detail and desire for accuracy
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp164o-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.