INTERNSHIP – Client Support Intern
Location: Toronto, ON
Division: Ticketmaster North America
Line Manager: Area Manager
Contract Terms: Winter Internship Cohort (Jan. – April. | 15 weeks), 37.5 hours per week, Hybrid
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just a ticketing and technology platform, we're the dedicated team members who build lasting relationships with our millions of fans one amazing experience at a time. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, we want to hear from you.
The Ticketmaster Canada Internship participants will have an opportunity to learn about the Ticketing Industry & contribute to the organization's success while participating in a hands-on learning experience.
Throughout the duration of the program, Interns will be exposed to various Ticketmaster departments, understanding how we work together to support our clients throughout the life-cycle of their events, up to and including the night of event experience.
Working closing with team members and managers, participants will be tasked with creating a suggested outline for improved team organization and as a final project, Interns will present to Ticketmaster leaders, a unique and inspired way to tell the story of how the TM teams contribute to the live event experience, with the outcome potentially being used to attract and develop a future talent pipeline.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Work closely with Support team, getting hands on experience with ticketing platforms;
• Learn about technology utilized for access control and point of sales;
• Collaborate with regional departments, shadowing teammates as they support clients using the various ticketing software platforms;
• Assist in on-site and remote support when needed;
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues;
• Buddying up with Client Support Specialists to learn what it takes to be a Ticketmaster Client Support Specialist;
• Attending client calls, logging details, follow up tasks, troubleshooting issues etc.
Operations & Administration:
• Coordinate with Field Technology department on installations and hardware requirements;
• Assist with coordination and implementation of client and platform marketing initiatives;
• Assist with data entry & day to day administrative tasks;
• Resolve issues with Customer Service for events with problems and/or special circumstances;
• Working with Manager to better understand the team coordination and scheduling.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• The student must be enrolled in a recognized and accredited post-secondary institution. Where the student seeks credit for the Internship, their post-secondary program must include a co-op or internship term;
• Minimum 1-2 years' (part time) experience working in a customer facing and/or service role;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingualism considered an asset).
• Must be able to work independently with efficiency in an extremely fast-paced, results driven environment;
• Individuals with high integrity and ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
• Self-starter, with a certain degree of creativity and problem-solving ability;
• High level of computer and technology skills;
• Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
• Must have excellent organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities in a very fast-paced and evolving environment; and
• High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Genuine interest in client support and technology;
• Capable of working both independently and in team environments, across various levels of the organization;
• You thrive in an everchanging environment and are often described as a self starter who might not know the all the answers, but is resourceful enough to figure out where to seek them out;
• You take pride in your work product, always ensuring to complete a thorough review before submitting, demonstrating a high level of accuracy;
• A familiarity with the live entertainment and concert industries considered a ''plus'';
• A passion for live events and desire to learn about the entertainment industry!;
• In an effort to provide an immersive experience over the 15-week term, we are requiring that the role be hybrid;
• Travel may be required; and
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position, subject to legally entitled accommodations.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live
entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Ticketmaster Canada LP will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Please note this inbox is limited to accommodation requests. Resumes submitted to this inbox will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn4ynk-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.