- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLive Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Marketing Analyst Intern will support the marketing analytics and product development needs of the Fan-Based Marketing Team. They will research new potential data points to enhance marketing efforts, help with maintenance of the customer data platform, and support analysis and reporting to help the team remain informed on the performance of its campaigns and make better business decisions.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Engage in data discovery and validation to determine the availability and accuracy of new potential data points
• Perform exploratory and ad-hoc analysis on diverse data sets, requiring writing and running SQL queries to access data across multiple tables within various data warehouses
• Query and export data for use in our customer data platform
• Assist with the maintenance of leveraged data sources through escalation of discrepancies to with engineering and technical teams
• Create and maintain live analytics reports and dashboards to provide insight into the performance of campaigns to stakeholders
• Conduct in depth marketing analysis efforts to provide insight into new business opportunities; present communicate findings and make recommendations to stakeholders
• Support data-related problem-solving and product development efforts by the Fan-Based Marketing team
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Experience or coursework in statistics, marketing or business analytics, or related applied mathematics or data field
• Demonstrated understanding of data structures, including identifying and manipulating data types, joining data sets, and aggregating data
• Working knowledge of how to access and manipulate data in SQL, R, Python, or similar programming language. SQL experience is preferred but not required
• MS Excel proficiency, including lookups, pivot tables, and complex formulas
• Experience with data visualization and presentation of analysis and findings. Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Domo is a plus
• Proactive and intellectually curious
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and familiarize oneself with new software and technologies
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to communicate answers to business questions to a wide audience
• Interested in marketing analytics, product development, or related field
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5427e-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.