JOB DESCRIPTION – Liveanalytics Business Intelligence Intern
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Manager, Analytics
Contract Terms: Internship
The LiveAnalytics team is a market leading data analytics provider focused on innovation and unlocking the power of data for our clients. Some examples our product suite include prospecting models, brand affinity models, venue-selection models, season ticket retention models, pricing models and economic impact studies. The list goes on and there are more requests every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Intelligence Intern to join our team and lead us into the next phase of efficiency and innovation in the categories of Data Visualization. As we advance towards a more global footprint and work with hundreds of clients each month, the opportunity for someone to identify our gaps and solve for better practices is greatly needed.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THE INTERNSHIP (OPPORTUNITIES)
• Gain hands-on experience working on real projects and interacting with clients
• Learn to analyze data, create presentations, and deliver insights to internal clients
• Develop strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
• Enhance your storytelling skills using tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Amazon Quicksight
• Build your analytical and problem-solving skills
• Participate in internal client meetings and presentations, and gain exposure to different industries and sectors
• Collaborate with a team of experienced professionals and learn about the latest trends and best practices in client communications and analytics
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (RESPONSIBILITIES)
• Work with lead analysts and business stakeholders to gather inputs across various business and analytical sources
• Assist in data visualization, creating presentations, and delivering insights to clients
• Help shape and standardize Amazon Quicksight analysis
• Enhance client interactions via presentation materials, such as charts, graphs, and other visuals
• Develop and maintain documentation and templates for client communications
• Track and report progress on business goals and KPIs to clients
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field, such as Analytics or Business Intelligence
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
• Proficiency in using Data Visualization softwares, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Some experience with market research, data analysis, or client management is a plus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g614kq-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.