Intern - Compositing
New York, NY
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill's internship program offers an opportunity for students to gain the knowledge and skills required to work in a high end commercial post production environment.
The disciplines we are looking for in candidates are:
• Modeling & Texturing
• Shading & lookdev
• Lighting & rendering
• Digital matte painting
• Currently be enrolled in college and attending an accredited undergraduate school and be at least 18 years old.
• Have a general understanding of the Film and VFX process, with a desire to work in the industry.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
• Submit recent reel, thesis, portfolio or personal work.
• Highly creative, with an eye for high quality visuals and technical perfection.
• Proactive in picking up proprietary tools and new techniques.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r06p71-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.