NBC10 | Telemundo62 is seeking a summer marketing and sales intern. Interns will learn about the art of being impactful in the industry by learning to write and edit sales proposals, letters to clients, assist in the production of sales presentations and videotapes, and analyze and interpret audience research. The internship will be based out of state of the art Comcast Technology Center in Philadelphia,PA
• NBC10|T62 Internships are offered during the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters (maximum of 24 hours during the Spring/Fall and maximum of 40 hours during the Summer).
• All internships are paid.
• Housing and transportation assistance is not provided by the internship program.
• Each student is assigned to a station supervisor for the duration of the internship
• At NBC10|T62, labor contracts prevent interns from performing union duties. These duties include news writing, working with technical equipment and directing. While ''hands on'' experience is not available in certain roles, you'll be able to observe and get to know a group of very talented broadcast professionals who have many years of experience and a willingness to share their knowledge.
• Assist in the creation and customization of sales presentation materials
• Aid sales department administrative duties including contract fulfillment tracking and client sponsorship recaps
• Learn the functionality of when and how commercials air
• Attend internal sales meetings and client ascertainment calls, if necessary
• Attend onsite activations as part of station initiatives and partnerships
• To be eligible for an NBC10|T62 Internship, you must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
• Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA