Summer Intern - News
NBC10|Telemundo62 is currently recruiting students for our college internship program. The internships provide a professional learning experience and an opportunity for students to explore careers in the broadcast industry.
• NBC10|T62 Internships are offered during the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters (maximum of 24 hours during the Spring/Fall and maximum of 40 hours during the Summer).
• All internships are paid.
• Housing/transportation assistance is not provided by the internship program.
• Each student is assigned to a station supervisor for the duration of the internship
• At NBC10|T62, labor contracts prevent interns from performing union duties. These duties include news writing, working with technical equipment and directing. While ''hands on'' experience is not available in certain roles, you'll be able to observe and get to know a group of very talented broadcast professionals who have many years of experience and a willingness to share their knowledge.
NBC10|Telemundo62 is seeking a summer finance intern for NBC Universal owned and operated stations in the 4th largest television market in the United States. This internship is based out of our state of the art facility at the Comcast Technology Center in Philadelphia, PA.
• Assist in the monthly closing processes – P&L and Balance Sheet. Account analysis, journal entries, account reconciliations.
• Analyze station financial data – identify risks and opportunities with respect to existing targets.
• Identify opportunities to ensure cost efficient operation, including analyzing current financial and non-financial processes and generating ideas to enhance these processes and grow the business.
• Assist in the Creation and distribution of routine internal financial tracking reports.
• Assist in development and preparation of the annual budget and periodic estimates.
• Perform various financial analyses and projects under the direction of the VP Finance.
• To be eligible for an NBC10|T62 Internship, you must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
• Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA