Marketing Intern: Telemundo 48 (Summer)
The Telemundo 48 Marketing Intern will support commercial business campaigns and new digital format executions. This may also include:
• Social Media monitoring and research
• Assisting in campaign implementation, including coordinating assets and contests/brand in partnership with advertisers and affiliates
NBCUniversal Marketing/Community Interns must meet the following criteria:
• Must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US without a Visa or sponsorship
• Will work primarily in the San Jose office located at 2450 N. First Street in San Jose, CA
• 1-2 years' experience in working office environment, Marketing related preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• High level of competency using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• General Computer Skills
• Writing/Copy-Writing experience
• Social Media Experience (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube)
• Web and Mobile experience
• Bilingual: Spanish/English - This is a MUST!
• Event Experience
• Ability to Adapt Quickly
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and be comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment
• Ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and eye for graphic design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1op7y-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.