Community Relations Intern - Telemundo 48 (Summer)
The Telemundo 48 Community Relations Intern will support the community outreach efforts and assist in events as required. This may also include:
• Communicating with vendors
• Communicating event details to attendees
• Any other tasks related to the organization and management of events
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US without a Visa or sponsorship
• The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First Street, San Jose, CA
• General Computer Skills
• Writing/Copy-Writing experience
• Social Media Experience (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube)
• Web and Mobile experience
• Event Experience
• Bilingual: English/Spanish - This is a MUST!
• Customer Service/Sales Experience (preferred)
• Ability to Adapt Quickly
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2ve2-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.