Spring Virtual Intern, Studio Production
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The TCM Studio Production team is responsible for writing and producing hosted segments that directly promote TCM's monthly programming. We work closely with our TCM hosts and On-air Talent. We also create original content for the TCM Hub on HBO Max.
- Provide support to Producers on projects
- Assist in the delivery of final pieces
- Work with our Production Assistant on maintaining Talent and Research databases
- Take time code during shoots
- Support the Director, Producer, and Talent on shoots
- Attention to detail
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- An interest in Film history
- Premiere Pro experience a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
.• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (16-20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
.• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxen4-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.