The Enterprises and Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for creating outlets for fans to share their passion for classic movies with each other and creating new businesses that remain true to the brand and generate revenue for the network. The combination of successful existing initiatives (TCM Classic Film Festival, TCM Wine Club, TCM Big Screen Classics monthly screenings in cinemas nationwide, TCM product licensing and TCM Publishing) and new initiatives launching in the future, means the intern will learn firsthand how TCM manages its fan relationships and continues to keep its fans passionate and engaged. Given that the TCM Enterprises and Strategic Partnerships teams works closely with all other TCM departments (including Programming, Marketing, On-Air, Production, Digital, E-Commerce, Legal, Finance, PR, Research and others), interns will have opportunities to meet/ work with every department and experience all aspects of how the TCM brand connects with its fans.
• Assist with development, production and execution of consumer facing public events and brand extensions
• Assist with the development, production and delivery of fan merchandise for brand sponsored events
• Assist with the proofing of the 2022 TCM Classic Film Festival informational website, printed festival program and festival app.
• Assist with the creation and delivery of 2022 TCM Classic Film Festival passes
• Other duties as assigned
• Have at least a cursory knowledge of classic movies and TCM
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently once given direction
• The ability to take constructive feedback and make adjustments as needed
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit
• Have a passion for and experience in creating positive customer interactions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xkqq-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.