Summer Virtual Intern - Brand Creative Services
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Virtual TNT/TBS/truTV Brand Creative Services Intern – Summer 2021
The Brand Creative Services Intern will work with a team specializes on producing all video creative for network (TNT, TBS, truTV) launch campaigns. From trailers to promos to upfronts, our intern will assist Creative Directors and Producers with screening, writing, research, and creative concepting.
• Writing Scripts & Concepts
• Attending Brainstorms
• Screening Footage
• Logging Footage
• Media Research
• Creating Pitch Decks
• Creative Writing
• Basic editing/video knowledge (our intern will not edit, but this is helpful for screening and logging footage)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.