Spring Virtual Intern - Entertainment Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Entertainment Marketing internship is a holistic experience in creating high-level entertainment industry marketing campaigns. In addition to working with the marketing department team, the intern will have the chance to work with our Social Media, On-Air, Digital, Media Planning and Brand Creative teams.
Intern will have the opportunity to:
• Gain exposure to marketing execution - spearheading different tactics of the campaign - premiums exploration, creative elements, tracking results to name a few.
• Aid in presentation preparation - assisting with the creation/design of presentation decks and collating all info.
• Create social media copy for all the platforms, writing episode recaps, copy lines.
• Assist in preparation for meetings and presentations - taking meeting notes for distribution.
• Network and talk to the different departments to better understand the business as a whole.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, email or face to face.
• Be a self-starter, ability to multi-task and over-communicate in a virtual environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
• An interest in learning more about the entertainment industry.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kk2q-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.